OUR SAFETY STANDARDS
Sushiato is committed to creating the safest possible environment for our teams and guests.
Food safety has always been of the utmost importance to us, but in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing even
stricter safety standards so that the meals we provide you are one less thing you have to worry about.
- Team members will receive in-depth COVID-19 safety training.
- Masks will be part of all team member’s uniforms, which will be worn at all times when inside our restaurants.
- Guests entering the restaurants will be required to wear masks and social distancing will be enforced.
- Team members and vendors will have daily wellness and temperature checks prior to beginning their shifts or entering the store.
- Restaurants will be professionally sanitized with CDC/EPA-approved solutions on regular basis.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped down hourly and team members will wash their hands hourly.
- All bags will be sealed with tamper-proof stickers.
- Restaurants will be equipped with contactless payment capabilities.
- Restaurants will have contactless hand sanitizer stations available for team members and guests.
- Up to 14 days of paid wellness leave for team members exposed to COVID-19.
BRICKELL: 26 SW 8th St.
WESTON: 4483 Weston Rd.
SUSHIATO DELIVERY KITCHEN
BY REFF KITCHENS
(VESSEL: MIA 11-01)
2900 SW 7th Ave. Miami, FL
(VESSEL: MIA 03-03)
385 NE 79th St Miami FL 33138
19231 Victory Blvd., Reseda, CA 91335
14058 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(VESSEL: MIA 17-04)
15 NE 3rd St. Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
(VESSEL: SEA 02-01)
1104 Westlake Ave N. Seattle, WA 98109
(VESSEL: SEA 03-01)
3601 Fremont Ave N. Seattle, WA 98103
(VESSEL: POR 09-01)
434 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204
(VESSEL: POR 13-01)
1130 SW 17th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
(VESSEL: POR 06-01)
2715 SE 8th St, Portland, OR 97202
(VESSEL: POR 02-01)
2045 NW Pettygrove St., Portland, OR 97209